Friday, July 22, 2011

SO WHATS YOUR TRICK?

NOT EDITED

The evening seemed to be coming on faster than I realized which was strange. I had been here for the conception of most nights for the last two 3 ½ years. Some nights birthed easier than others. This one felt like it might be trouble.

It was starting to be a clear night with a slight chill, which was a nice change from the hot dry nights of LA. I felt like I earned the right to call her LA. Los Angeles seemed too formal for what we’ve been through in our short relationship. We were tight.

As the city darkens I was just leaving my drop spot that was at Jerry’s Deli & Liquor Store, on Fountain Ave. They let me keep my stuff in one of the un-used employee lockers as long as it doesn’t smell or cause any trouble. It open 24/7 which is good for me. The original Jerry liked to be open because everyone was like family and people came around at all hours to hang, chat and buy the stuff they needed. The current Jerry who’s his real name Bedros, but most people called him Jerry. He kept it open 24/ 7 because the neighborhood was always on and he wanted to be able to make every sell he could. He once said I reminded him of his youngest brother who was in school back in Armenia. So I got privileges that the others guys didn’t. I’m working on him to let some of my guys use the shower in the storeroom from time to time. But for now his say no. Maybe his Armenian soul sees something special in my African American eyes? I always tried to be cool with him for it. I even learned his real name and called him Bedros. I feel like I need as many cool people in my corner as I can get. After leaving home the first time about 2 ½ years ago, it’s been a quick and constant learning process. I have some good teachers.

So I’m walking towards the door past the register where Jerry #2’s real younger brother Ohanness, Ohan for short, is sitting in ripped jeans with the crouch that looked like termites have been through it already and a t-shirt with the store logo on it.

“Hey lil’ T, What are you doing tonight? You’re not old enough to get into any clubs. So what could a little guy like you have going on a week night?”

[I secretly loved his accent, even if he was talking stuff to me]

“Hey lil’ O, I’m off to work, to make a Million and have a wonderful life.” I said trying to sound light and older. “What about you?”

“What does this mean, ‘make a Million?’ “What are you going to do rob a rich family?” he asked.

“NO! --- It’s just an American saying. I’m going to work on Santa Monica Blvd. and Orange tonight”, I said.

“Oh My God!!! to sell your little young ass? I can’t believe your still doing that? Who would pay for sex with a little boy like you?”

He could not wrap his mind around an underage male prostitute.

“Well Ohan, like I tried to explain before there are a lot of horny men looking for a hot young guy just like me. I’ve been doing this for 2 years and in the end we all have to eat.”

“T- What kind of trick could you do anyway?”he asked incredulously

“Later Ohan, I’m late, we’ll talk another time.” I said moving toward the door.

“Why can’t you tell me now?” He screamed after me as a customer came in for his evening snack.

Ohan was cool but Bedros seemed to understand the idea of taking care of yourself. Ohan was 25 and Bedros was 30 maybe that had something to do with it.

As I walked to meet my friends a few the blocks away I thought about the last time someone asked me the same kind of question. So what’s your trick?

I was coming out the alley behind Circus of Books on to Santa Monica, when a car stops and the window comes down. A sexy dark haired man in his thirties is fidgeting behind the driver’s wheel and trying to smile. Hi, he says. I stop and throw on my best Freddy Boom-Boom Washington Smile/Flex and say, Hi There. We chatted about the night and what we were up to and he invited me into his sports car and I suggested we have a date, to let him know this was a pay service and not a quick stick and go. He looked a little shocked and said, Oh, So what’s your trick? He acted like he was ordering off the specials menu. He ran through a short list of things. I was a little taken a back, but as any good street student I kept my face on.

So I said, “Well I have more than a mouth full and there’s very little I have not tried.”

But I knew he was looking for a one trick pony. The way he was gripping the steering wheel and grinding his teeth I also knew he was living in the Crystal palace and the folks that lived there were always a problem. They usually had the attention span of a field mouse and staying power of taffy in LA Sun.

So I said, “You wanna know my trick? My trick is that I can cum faster and farther than anyone I know and it gets everywhere. If you want to see it’ll cost you $40 bucks?”

He had me out of his car before I could unbuckle my pants. I knew he would, it probably wasn’t his car anyway. So what’s my trick? Pfss. I am so tired of Crystal Queens. But that phrase keeps coming up tonight.

What’s my trick? Ugh---Well I like to fuck and take long walks on the beach. I love small animals but I hate small minds. My dick stays hard for hours, but hey I’m only 14 so I guess that’s not so special. I guess my real trick is that I was 14 years of age and I made men believe I was 18 or 20.

As I made it over to Orange St. to meet up with Colt and the rest of them the night seemed to smell of a little trouble, but trouble was something that I could handle. Hey maybe I’ll get it tatted on me, “Trouble T”. I’ll run it passed the guys, it might work. Anyway tonight I was ready to make a Million and have a wonderful life, one night a time.

TAT

No comments:

Post a Comment