Friday, July 22, 2011

IS SOMEBODY WATCHING ME……? Part 2

NOTEDITED

So what the heck is going on, I ask the two people sitting in front of me. I just had a date with a guy who seemed like he was possessed.

[I was trying not to scream but it was a bit difficult.]

They looked at each other like they were exchanging mental information. The female of the two looked around the café Starlight. I guided them here after they stepped-in in the right moment to save me from the fruitcake and his Kung-Fu grip on my arm.

My name is J. Soldonna Winterspring and this gentleman next Montague Horatio Ferngarden. Please to finally meet you Theodore Edward Kingston. We are just happy that we were there at right time to be of assistance to you.

OK what the Freakin’ Freak is really going on here? How do you know my full name? I never met you before, I think I would remember, trying not to sound unappreciative.

We must have met sometime around the neighborhood. We were on our way to have a spot of tea and we saw you in a bit of distress. [Why do Americas adopt British accents to try and seem stylish?]

No sorry my life is hectic but not so that I would forget to meeting two witches! I said surprising myself even.

[They kept their faces on- a little too well.]

What makes you think we are witches?

Maybe it was the crystal you pressed into my hand or the way you dispatched weird Mr. Page. So let’s spill some tea. I have no problem with the Light or Dark arts. I have met many people who practice but why are you here, now for me? –Before you start let me say thank you for whatever you did back there. Short of stomping Mr. Page I wasn’t sure how I was going to get free of him.

Oh your most welcome, Mr. Ferngarden said with a small smile, I don’t think he will be back to bother you again.

Ms. Winterspring looked at me for a while. Her eyes were boring into me. I felt a little pressure so I mentally pushed back. It’s what I do when crazy street people stare at me, which happens all the time. Ms. Winterspring bounced back in her seat and looked at Mr. Ferngarden and said I knew it, He has been touched. Mr. Ferngarden was all smiles.

Touched by what or whom? I said. [Thinking I have been touched by a lot of people, it’s my profession, what eve’]

You have been touched by someone who has a great magic force and you can use it to protect yourself. Why didn’t you use it with that Mr. Page in front of the restaurant? said Ms. Winterspring.

OK what do mean touched? You act like you know me? I said with look that said I wanted answers. [Hey I was almost 16 yoa. I could give you face.]

OK, yes we are Witches and we belong to the coven of the Silver Sparrow, that has been here in Hollywood for almost 100 years now and one of our sister felt your spiritual pressure three years ago and we have been watching you every since. You must have either come from someone with magic or powerful spirit that was passed to you or you were favored by someone with great power. [They spoke in a back and forth kind of style. It was kind of weird.]

Well not that it’s any of your biz, but you did free me from the evil in Mr. Page. My Great Gram is the Sha-Tuuk of our tribe and she always said that I am to by blood. I feel, see and hear things that other people don’t. I usually keep that to myself because most people think that I somewhat odd anyway.

What tribe Mr. Ferngarden asked.

Blackfeet out of Southern Canada and my Grandfather is Shawnee and his father is a Medicine man.

Incredible! They said in unison. You could be a great addition to our Coven.

Wait just a minute and pull up to the bus stop! I’m not joining anything. I said I believe but I didn’t say I wanted to be a part of any one’s witchy way.

They looked hurt but bounced back quickly. They both sipped tea with thoughtful looks on their faces. So I sipped my mint tea and tried to chill out a bit. We three sat there quiet for awhile and I noticed light blue crystals with little silver birds hanging from their necks. They were beautiful and I was sure they believed those crystals amplified their power. I didn’t know much but I knew that was a half truth. The last few years have been full new ideas and meeting new kinds of people. Some straight up crazies and a few really scary people. These people say they have been watching me but I’m sure they are not the only ones. I have felt many different emotions from the two of them. By now you would think I would be used to this life but sometimes I still want to run home and be a kid in my Parents’ house but that will never really happen again. I run into so many people who want me to be with them for one reason or another. After I left the group to live on my own I have been getting the feeling it’s time to see who I am and who I will become. I have already learned that I am not really a joiner, but I will go along to see what happens.

So why do you have a problem with our coven? said Ms. Winterspring

I have a problem joining any group really, I said

You joined a group of street kids and you just started separating yourself from them.

OK you said you have been watching me and you know a few things but why really?

Well you could be a very powerful spirit witch and we just want to help you. they said sharing the sentence

I’m sorry I have learned this lesson well since I’ve been out here most people you meet out here don’t ‘just want to help you’ out of the kindness of their heart. They want something in return.

You’re quite cynical for such a young man.

Yes I am and if you seen what I’ve seen in my short life then you might be also. Short of your sister’s feelings of my spiritual power you would think if you were watching me you would know that I am seriously cautious of new people and anyone with odd motives.

Well maybe we are the exceptions to you standing rule of people having ulterior motives.

I’m sorry I think not- This one is for free. Your colors say you are lying and not saying everything you could. So thank you again for Mr. Page but I’m leaving now. I have school work to finish, but you probably knew that already.

They both stood with me. It was nice meeting you and we are sorry you feel this way.

[I shuck Ms. Winterspring’s hand and there was a little spark. She smiled. Then I shuck Mr. Ferngarden’s hand and I felt a tingle on the head of my dick and he smiled. I looked at him like he was the biggest Jackass.]

When we were outside Ms. Winterspring reached in her purse and came out with a beautiful red stone the color of fresh blood and the size small bird egg. She started to hand it to me and I backed up.

What is that for?

Oh if you don’t want it….. she said with a little smile

I didn’t say I didn’t want it. I just want to know what it is and what it is for.

Here I’ll just say it’s completely safe to you. The rest you’ll have to find out yourself.

You got that right I said catching it in my ever present hanky. I’m not going to touch until I know for sure and I know just who to ask.

TAT

No comments:

Post a Comment